2006-Present Honda Accord Maintenance
Maintenance Icon Shows Maintenance Main Symbol (alpha) as well as Maintenance Sub-Symbols (numeric).
Maintenance Symbol Displayed
Main Symbol Service
Replace Engine oil
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Service front and rear brakes.
- Rotate tires, inspect for wear and adjust pressure.
- Inspect parking brake adjustments.
- Inspect tie rod ends, steering gear box and boots.
- Inspect suspension components.
- Inspect drive-shaft boots.
- Inspect brake hoses and lines (including ABS).
- Check all fluid levels, condition of fluids and check for leaks.
- Inspect exhaust system.
- Inspect fuel lines and connections.
Tire rotation, inspect for wear and adjust pressure
Replace air cleaner element, replace dust and pollen filter. Inspect and adjust drive belt
Replace transmission fluid
Replace spark plugs. Inspect valve clearance
Replace engine coolant
Specific Maintenance: Honda Accord
In addition to the maintenance messages shown in the odometer/trip meter display, having these specific services performed at the distance recommended is vital to keeping your Accord in optimum operating condition
Recommended km/yr Specific Additional Required Maintenance
- Every 24,000 km Replace air cleaner element if the vehicle is regularly driven in dusty conditions
- Every 24,000 km Replace dust and pollen filter if the vehicle is regularly driven in urban areas with high concentrations of emissions from industry and diesel-powered vehicles
- 100,000 km Replace automatic transmission fluid and then every 48,000 km thereafter if the vehicle is regularly driven in mountainous areas at very low speeds or if vehicle is frequently used to tow a trailer. Use only Genuine Honda ATF-Z1 (Automatic Transmission Fluid) 100,000 km (v6 and Hybrid only)
- Every 256,000 km Replace timing belt if the vehicle is regularly driven in very low temperatures (under -29°C; -20°F)
- Every 3 years Inspect idle speed
- Monthly check the following components
- Brake fluid level
- Automatic transmission fluid level
- Tire inflation and condition
- All lights
- Every Fuel stop Check Engine Oil & Coolant levels