2010-Present Honda Accord Crosstour Maintenance
Maintenance Icon Shows Maintenance Main Symbol (alpha) as well as Maintenance Sub-Symbols (numeric).
Maintenance Symbol Displayed
Main Symbol Service
Replace Engine oil
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Service front and rear brakes.
- Rotate tires, inspect for wear and adjust pressure.
- Inspect parking brake adjustments.
- Inspect tie rod ends, steering gear box and boots.
- Inspect suspension components.
- Inspect drive-shaft boots.
- Inspect brake hoses and lines (including ABS).
- Check all fluid levels, condition of fluids and check for leaks.
- Inspect exhaust system.
- Inspect fuel lines and connections.
Replace air cleaner element, replace dust and pollen filter. Inspect and adjust drive belt
Replace transmission fluid
Replace spark plugs. Inspect valve clearance
Replace engine coolant
Specific Maintenance: Honda Accord Crosstour
Specific Additional Required Maintenance
In addition to the maintenance messages shown in the odometer/trip meter display, having these specific services performed at the distance recommended is vital to keeping your Accord Crosstour in optimum operating condition.
Recommended km/yr Specific Additional Required Maintenance
- 12,000 km replace VTM-4 rear differential fluid and every 24,000 km thereafter if vehicle is regularly driven in mountainous areas at very low speeds, or if vehicle is frequently used to tow a trailer. Use only Genuine Honda VTM-4 rear differential fluid
- Every 24,000 km replace air cleaner element if vehicle is regularly driven in dusty conditions.
- Every 24,000 km replace dust and pollen filter if vehicle is regularly driven in urban areas with high concentrations of emissions from industry and diesel-powered vehicles.
- 48,000 km replace automatic transmission fluid and every 48,000 km thereafter if vehicle is regularly driven in mountainous areas at very low speeds, or if vehicle is frequently used to tow a trailer. *Use only Genuine Honda ATF-Z1
- 100,000 km replace automatic transmission fluid and then every 48,000 km thereafter if vehicle is regularly driven in mountainous areas at very low speeds, or if vehicle is frequently used to tow a trailer. *Use only Genuine Honda ATF-Z1 (Automatic Transmission Fluid) 100,000 km (V6 and Hybrid only)
- Replace timing belt if vehicle is regularly driven in very low temperatures (under -29C; -20F) every 256,000 km
- Inspect idle speed every 3 years
- Replace brake fluid. Use only Genuine Honda Heavy Duty Brake Fluid DOT 3
- Check the following vehicle components as indicated in order to ensure your Accord Crosstour operates at peak performance.
- Check: Engine oil and coolant level each fuel stop
- Brake fluid level monthly
- Automatic transmission fluid level monthly
- Tire inflation and condition monthly
- All lights monthly