We realize these are unprecedented times and your health and safety remains our #1 concern. In response to COVID-19 our dealership remains open to serve your automotive needs. We have taken additional measures to maintain a clean and sanitary working environment. We can be reached in many ways including phone, email, social media, by appointment, etc. Reach out to us in the manner you are most comfortable with, we’re here to help.
We have decided to take the following precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers:
- Upon arrival, the customer sitting/waiting area will be wiped down and sanitized in front of the customer.
- Vehicles will be wiped down and sanitized in front of the customer prior to a test drive. Same protocol will be implemented for customer deliveries.
- Salespeople will not be accompanying customers on test drives. Same protocol will be implemented for customer deliveries.
- All employees are to wash hands and workstations regularly and have been mandated to stay home if they feel unwell or have returned from travel, until further notice.
- No more than 1 person will be in the shuttle vehicle or any vehicle at a time.
- Service technicians will be wearing gloves and will be switching them out after each customer repair.
- Debit machines will be wiped down and sanitized prior to each use in front of the customer.
- The number of customers will be limited in customer waiting areas.
- Washrooms will be cleaned on an hourly basis.
- All door entrances will be wiped down and sanitized on a regular basis.
As a community, we must all come together. Hope you all stay safe and healthy.