2021 Civic Feature Highlights
Honda Civic’s Best Features
The Honda Civic has been Canada’s best-selling car for a reason, and for the 2021 year, there’s never been a better time for you to experience the Civic for the first time! Loaded with the best of Honda’s technology and features while remaining at an affordable price, the Civic trim lineup has a model for everyone’s unique lifestyle and needs. There are so many great features in the 2012 Civic, that it can be daunting to try and familiarize yourself with all of them. That’s why we’ve highlighted the best features you can get in your next Honda Civic. Check out our great selection of new inventory here at Cambridge Centre Honda, and book your viewing appointment today!
The very best features of the Honda Civic are the robust safety systems included under the HondaSensing technology suite. This advanced suite offers plenty of available technologies to help keep you and your occupants safe and include intuitive driving assist, to driver awareness warnings. Here are some of the best available Civic Safety technologies:
- Forward Collision Warning: Detects the presence of vehicles in front, it will provide audible warning signs and implement braking if you fail to respond.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: To reduce the likelihood of severe impacts, the CMBS will apply the brakes in an attempt to mitigate collision damage.
- Lane Departure Warning System: Monitors vehicle lane position and alerts you if you drift into a detected lane when you haven’t signalled.
- Lane Keeping Assist: This system gently corrects steering when it senses you drift into detected lanes without signalling, keeping you centred in the current lane.
- Road Departure Mitigation System: This system is designed to apply the brakes and help steer when it detects you’ve left the road.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow: A system that both sets speed and following intervals of vehicles in front of yours, and includes the ability to start & stop the vehicle within traffic flow.
The Civic is Honda performance at it’s best, with precision-engineered powertrains to offer the best performance possible while retaining the fuel-efficiency that Canadian’s expect from a Civic. Honda drivers have their choice of powertrain options depending on the Civic trim selected, as well as exceptional transmission and suspension integration. See the engine options available in the 2021 Honda Civic, as well as other exceptional performance features here:
- 2.0L Port Injection i-VTEC 4-Cylinder: Offering 158hp and 138lb-ft of torque, the 2.0L is available on the LX, EX, and Sport Civic trims.
- 1.5L Port Injection Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: With 174hp at 162lb-ft of torque, this turbo engine can be found on the Touring Civic trim.
- Eco Assist: Drive with fuel-efficiency in mind with the Civic’s Eco mode, optimizing for the least amount of fuel consumption as possible. For the daily commutes or conservative driving styles.
- Variable Ratio Electric Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering: The EPS for short, this system optimizes driver control on the road, with smooth and controlled power steering for precise maneuvering at all speeds.
The interior of the Civic is just as bold as the exterior, with all the premium features you’d expect from a modern Honda. Designed to make your drive as comfortable and luxurious as possible, the Civic doesn’t cut any corners when it comes to interior design. Check out some of the highlights of available interior Civic features:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: This available system allows you and your passenger to tailor the temperature and airflow of their respective cabin sizes, improving the ride experience for all.
- Sport Trim: The Sport Trim adds a performance feel to the Civic, with steering-wheel mounted paddle-shifters, aluminum-trimmed sport pedals, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more. You’ll feel like you’re driving a racecar on the streets.
- Keyless Entry & Push-Button Start: The ultimate convenience feature, the available keyless entry and push-button start system allows you to activate the Civic without even taking the keys from your pockets.
There’s a lot to love about the new 2021 Honda Civic, as it has been Canada’s best-selling car for a decade. At Cambridge Centre Honda, we have a plethora of various Civic models, and we’re confident we have the right model for you right on our lot! Book your appointment and test drive with us today at our Cambridge, Ontario location, and see why we are the area’s go-to Honda dealership!