Golden Triangle Collision Group
Our staff is highly trained in providing exceptional customer service, and is trained to work on all makes and models of vehicles. We work with the most state of the art equipment available and our staff undergoes extensive technical training that is above and beyond licensing requirements. We give free estimates with no appointment required. As a reflection of our commitment to safety and quality, all our work is backed up with a written Lifetime Warranty.
We are committed to exceeding customer expectations. Our mission in the Golden Triangle Collision Group is Dedicated to Excellence in customer service, and every thing we do in the Golden Triangle Collision Group leads back to our customers. We employ an outside firm to track customer satisfaction and we consistently perform well above average at all levels of measurement.
Delivering value to all parties is our goal. Whatever the need, from rental car pick-up and delivery to a complete detail, Golden Triangle Collision Group would be proud to be your facility of choice.
In achieving ProFirst certification, CARSTAR Cambridge in Cambridge, Ont. is one of the first ten CARSTAR locations to be part of the program.
ProFirst provides an endorsement to collision repair facilities that meet or exceed Honda’s standards of safety and level of customer care.
CARSTAR Cambridge owner and management team Ian Ladd, Peter Chavez, Allen Mattice and Osmar Nunez said they are very grateful for the support they received from the dealership that sponsored them on this certification, Cambridge Centre Honda.
“We are also grateful to our team at CARSTAR Cambridge for being committed to the certification process,” said Allen. “This certification is all about providing customers with the best of quality in repairs and in customer service.”
CARSTAR has over 250 locations across the country including its Cambridge location and over 400 throughout North America to serve you – wherever your journey may take you.
Cambridge CARSTAR takes pride in their work and it shows. They offer the security of knowing the job was done right. They also offer:
- Comprehensive claims assistance
- Rental car assistance
- Expert repairs made to all makes and models
- 24 hour accident assistance and towing
- Lifetime nationwide warranty
Customers will have peace of mind with CARSTAR'S four-step repair process:
1. ASSIST - They will meet with you to discuss your accident, collect your insurance information and answer any questions about our repair process.
2. ASSESS - They will then disassemble your vehicle to assess internal and external damage while creating a detailed repair plan
3. REPAIR - They will repair your vehicle on time and on budget with quality control measures in place throughout the repair process
4. UNHAPPEN - When your vehicle is ready, they will conduct a final inspection, followed by a walk-through to explain the details of repairs performed on your vehicle.
To learn more about CARSTAR and their services, please contact the office during regular business hours. Monday to Friday 8 am - 5 pm and Saturday 9 am - 12 pm.