2021 CRV Feature HighlightsApr 1th, 2021
Honda CR-V’s Best Features
Canada’s most trusted family SUV, the CR-V is the premier vehicle for those who love adventures and long journeys, but need the versatility for everyday commutes. The 2021 Honda CR-V has the best available Honda safety systems, excellent build quality, and impressive interior cargo space. When it comes to the Honda CR-V, you’ll find the model you’re looking for here at Cambridge Centre Honda, your one-stop-dealership for all things Honda related! Our expert team at our Cambridge Ontario dealership will walk you through our great selection of new inventory, and show you all the great features of your next CR-V. Give us a call, or fill out the form below to book your appointment with us today!
Excellent Build Quality
The CR-V cut no corners when it came to build quality, with Honda engineers striving to provide the best driving experience possible for both driver and passenger. Numerous Honda systems work together harmoniously to deliver an unmatched SUV driving experience. From the intelligent frame design to improve safety, to advanced all-wheel-drive to take you where you need, you’ll find it all in the CR-V.
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) Body Structure: Designed for maximum safety and superior energy dispersion, leading to a robust frame build that also enhances ride quality for its occupants.
- All-Wheel-Drive: Harnessing the power of traction, the AWD system works with the Intelligent Control System to give you confidence while driving, no matter the terrain or conditions.
The CR-V is extremely capable for an SUV, offering drivers an efficient engine coupled with the intelligent Continuously-Variable-Transmission to help you handle the power of the CR-V. Offering 190hp and 179lb-ft of torque, you’ll be ready to tackle any challenge.
- 1.5L TurboCharged 4-Cylinder: Providing 190hp and 179ln-ft of torque, this SUV is more than capable of taking you and your cargo wherever your journey leads.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): Handle the CR-V’s power in the most efficient manner available with the standard CVT, making shifting as smooth as it has ever been before.
The very best safety system features of the Honda CR-V are included under the HondaSensing technology suite. This robust safety suite offers several available technologies to help keep you and your occupants safe and include intuitive driving assist, to driver awareness warnings. Here are some of the best available 2021 CR-V Safety technologies:
- Forward Collision Warning: Detects the presence of vehicles in front, it will provide audible warning signs and implement braking if you fail to respond.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: To reduce the likelihood of severe impacts, the CMBS will apply the brakes in an attempt to mitigate collision damage.
- Lane Departure Warning System: Monitors vehicle lane position and alerts you if you drift into a detected lane when you haven’t signalled.
- Lane Keeping Assist: This system gently corrects steering when it senses you drift into detected lanes without signalling, keeping you centred in the current lane.
- Road Departure Mitigation System: This system is designed to apply the brakes and help steer when it detects you’ve left the road.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow: A system that both sets speed and following intervals of vehicles in front of yours, and includes the ability to start & stop the vehicle within traffic flow.
The new 2021 Honda CR-V is the go-to SUV for Canadians craving adventure and versatility. At Cambridge Centre Honda, we have several CR-V models for you to choose from, and we’re confident we have the right model for you here on our lot. Book your appointment and test drive with us today at our Cambridge Ontario location, and experience the best of the Honda brand here.