2023 Honda HR-V Safety FeaturesDec 16th, 2022
The 2023 Honda HR-V is the compact and versatile crossover that offers high-end safety and reliability. Explore the standard safety features included in this compact city-driver, and find your 2023 HR-V available to test drive right here at Cambridge Centre Honda, your destination in Cambridge for all things Honda-related. Click below to explore more, and book your Honda test drive today.
Every HR-V model comes with the following standard features that help enhance safety performance:
- Enhanced Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure
- Driver’s and front passenger’s advanced front airbags (SRS)
- Driver’s and front passenger’s knee airbags (SRS)
- Driver’s and front passenger’s front side airbags
- Outboard rear-passenger side airbags
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensor
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS), Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with traction control
- Three-point seat belts at all seating positions
- Front three-point seat belts with automatic tensioning system
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) system in the outboard rear seating positions
- Seat-belt reminder for all seating positions
- Child-proof rear door locks
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
In the event of an emergency, the HondaLink Assist Automatic Emergency Response System can provide assistance by connecting you with an operator through your Display Audio System. If necessary, the operator will send your location to first responders. This feature works with any Bluetooth-paired phone that has reception as it does not require a subscription, it’s designed to give you peace of mind while you’re driving.
Book your HR-V Test Drive
Visit Cambridge’s premier Honda dealership, Cambridge Centre Honda for all your Honda sales, service, and financing needs. Explore our full Honda lineup, and test drive our 2023 models. Contact us today to get started.