Leasing a Honda should be a worry-free vehicle ownership experience. Honda Lease-Guard provides peace of mind by relieving you of the financial responsibility to cover vehicle wear and tear costs at lease turn-in time.
Items such as simple stains, chips, dents and dings, although part of normal perils of driving a vehicle in Canada, are your responsibility come lease-end without the added security of Honda Lease-Guard. Without this protection you can end up paying for costly repairs, or risk losing a portion of your security deposit to pay for these damages.
The added protection of Honda Lease-Guard allows you to fully enjoy the exhilarating driving experience of your new vehicle.
Honda Lease-Guard includes:
1. Paint damage, exterior surface dents
2. Front and rear door, hatch and tailgate rubber seats
3. Tail, turn signal and brake light bulbs
4. Muffler(s) and tail pipe
5. Front and rear windshield, side glass chips, breakage
6. Convertible and vinyl tops, including trim and moldings
7. Carpet tears, stains and spotting
8. Door, trunk and hatch handles
9. Alloy and steel wheels and wheel covers
10. Audio equipment, speakers and systems
11. Scratches, chips, pits or cracks
12. Lenses of head lamps, running lights and fog lights
13. Bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers and surrounding bumper trim
14. Interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and spotting
15. Discoloration, stone bruises, sand damages and pits
16. Chrome, bright metal, moulding and trim
17. Side and rear view mirrors (glass, surface and mechanical/electrical)
18. Hood ornaments and body insignia
19. Excess tire wear
20. Missing part(s) up to $150 per occurrence
For more information, please contact our Financial Services Department at 519.623.5991.
We are committed to making you a long-lasting customer and friend
Excellent atmosphere and customer service. Went to see if they could beat the price I was given at another dealer. Not only did I get the price I wanted, I got a much friendlier staff to deal with that made me feel looked after. Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a Honda.
The customer service provided at this location is impeccable. We went in to look at the possibility of upgrading our vehicle with no intention in mind to purchase. Stan answered all of our questions without making us feel pressured what-so-ever. He was suggestive in a positive way. They make it very comfortable to spend the amount of money you are [...]
Honda has supplied a number of automobiles for my wife and I. Dependable is the word I would select to describe the confidence that we share in Honda reliability. Whether one looks at styling, value, dependability, local service or any other metric, Honda is a standout. Cambridge Centre Honda has been our local dealer since we returned to Cambridge [...]
I had a wonderful experience at Cambridge Honda (always do; I'm on my fifth Civic). Elizabeth was our sales agent and she was extremely knowledgeable about all the different models and options. The actual negotiating took mere minutes as we had a dollar figure in mind and some options we wanted and were able to get everything we wanted and then some. [...]
It is an awesome car (CIVIC EX 2015) that I brought from Cambridge Honda. This is my first car and I'm loving it. I happened to meet two awesome people at Cambridge Center Honda; Tony and Elisabeth Terry who helped me at their best to choose my first car. Overall, I'm very happy with their customer service and more happy to be a customer of Cambridge [...]
We'd love to hear your story.
Feel free to write us a review on
Read All Reviews