Leasing a Honda should be a worry-free vehicle ownership experience. Honda Lease-Guard provides peace of mind by relieving you of the financial responsibility to cover vehicle wear and tear costs at lease turn-in time.
Items such as simple stains, chips, dents and dings, although part of normal perils of driving a vehicle in Canada, are your responsibility come lease-end without the added security of Honda Lease-Guard. Without this protection you can end up paying for costly repairs, or risk losing a portion of your security deposit to pay for these damages.
The added protection of Honda Lease-Guard allows you to fully enjoy the exhilarating driving experience of your new vehicle.
Honda Lease-Guard includes:
1. Paint damage, exterior surface dents
2. Front and rear door, hatch and tailgate rubber seats
3. Tail, turn signal and brake light bulbs
4. Muffler(s) and tail pipe
5. Front and rear windshield, side glass chips, breakage
6. Convertible and vinyl tops, including trim and moldings
7. Carpet tears, stains and spotting
8. Door, trunk and hatch handles
9. Alloy and steel wheels and wheel covers
10. Audio equipment, speakers and systems
11. Scratches, chips, pits or cracks
12. Lenses of head lamps, running lights and fog lights
13. Bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers and surrounding bumper trim
14. Interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and spotting
15. Discoloration, stone bruises, sand damages and pits
16. Chrome, bright metal, moulding and trim
17. Side and rear view mirrors (glass, surface and mechanical/electrical)
18. Hood ornaments and body insignia
19. Excess tire wear
20. Missing part(s) up to $150 per occurrence
For more information, please contact our Financial Services Department at 519.623.5991.
We are committed to making you a long-lasting customer and friend
My finance and I were out looking for a vehicle and decided to go take a look in Honda. I must say we were very impressed and had the best service with them then other car dealers. Danielle was our sales person and she was on top of everything and responded promptly whenever I left a message. Scott was the financial guy and again very prompt getting [...]
I just bought a new Honda Civic from Cambridge Centre Honda. Marci the Sales Rep was fantastic to deal with. Very knowledgeable and really listens to exactly what you’re looking for. The whole process was seamless. Scott in Financial and Tanya were also great to deal with too. The customer service top shelf at this location.
Excellent service from start to finish. I dealt with Marci (Sales) and would highly recommend. Both she and the service manager were very responsive to some some minor issues with my used vehicle purchase. I was pleased with their white glove customer service approach which didn’t end after the bill of sale was signed. You will be in great hands at [...]
Thank you to all the wonderful people at Cambridge Honda, I feel I wasn’t the easiest customer to deal with but everyone was kind and the end goal of getting a new car was achieved. Stan, my sale association was perfessioal and honest and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Stan with out hesitation. His strong core values, makes him stand [...]
The staff at Cambridge Centre Honda made me feel so welcome right away! The service was great, the people were so nice and I was taken care of with little to no waiting time. My consultant Mark Stables took very good care of me! I recommend you see Mark when you go into Honda and you will not be disappointed!!!
We'd love to hear your story.
Feel free to write us a review on
Read All Reviews