Leasing a Honda should be a worry-free vehicle ownership experience. Honda Lease-Guard provides peace of mind by relieving you of the financial responsibility to cover vehicle wear and tear costs at lease turn-in time.
Items such as simple stains, chips, dents and dings, although part of normal perils of driving a vehicle in Canada, are your responsibility come lease-end without the added security of Honda Lease-Guard. Without this protection you can end up paying for costly repairs, or risk losing a portion of your security deposit to pay for these damages.
The added protection of Honda Lease-Guard allows you to fully enjoy the exhilarating driving experience of your new vehicle.
Honda Lease-Guard includes:
1. Paint damage, exterior surface dents
2. Front and rear door, hatch and tailgate rubber seats
3. Tail, turn signal and brake light bulbs
4. Muffler(s) and tail pipe
5. Front and rear windshield, side glass chips, breakage
6. Convertible and vinyl tops, including trim and moldings
7. Carpet tears, stains and spotting
8. Door, trunk and hatch handles
9. Alloy and steel wheels and wheel covers
10. Audio equipment, speakers and systems
11. Scratches, chips, pits or cracks
12. Lenses of head lamps, running lights and fog lights
13. Bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers and surrounding bumper trim
14. Interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and spotting
15. Discoloration, stone bruises, sand damages and pits
16. Chrome, bright metal, moulding and trim
17. Side and rear view mirrors (glass, surface and mechanical/electrical)
18. Hood ornaments and body insignia
19. Excess tire wear
20. Missing part(s) up to $150 per occurrence
For more information, please contact our Financial Services Department at 519.623.5991.
We are committed to making you a long-lasting customer and friend