Leasing a Honda should be a worry-free vehicle ownership experience. Honda Lease-Guard provides peace of mind by relieving you of the financial responsibility to cover vehicle wear and tear costs at lease turn-in time.
Items such as simple stains, chips, dents and dings, although part of normal perils of driving a vehicle in Canada, are your responsibility come lease-end without the added security of Honda Lease-Guard. Without this protection you can end up paying for costly repairs, or risk losing a portion of your security deposit to pay for these damages.
The added protection of Honda Lease-Guard allows you to fully enjoy the exhilarating driving experience of your new vehicle.
Honda Lease-Guard includes:
1. Paint damage, exterior surface dents
2. Front and rear door, hatch and tailgate rubber seats
3. Tail, turn signal and brake light bulbs
4. Muffler(s) and tail pipe
5. Front and rear windshield, side glass chips, breakage
6. Convertible and vinyl tops, including trim and moldings
7. Carpet tears, stains and spotting
8. Door, trunk and hatch handles
9. Alloy and steel wheels and wheel covers
10. Audio equipment, speakers and systems
11. Scratches, chips, pits or cracks
12. Lenses of head lamps, running lights and fog lights
13. Bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers and surrounding bumper trim
14. Interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and spotting
15. Discoloration, stone bruises, sand damages and pits
16. Chrome, bright metal, moulding and trim
17. Side and rear view mirrors (glass, surface and mechanical/electrical)
18. Hood ornaments and body insignia
19. Excess tire wear
20. Missing part(s) up to $150 per occurrence
For more information, please contact our Financial Services Department at 519.623.5991.
We are committed to making you a long-lasting customer and friend
I was very impressed with every aspect of our experience at Cambridge Centre Honda. From the moment we walked in, there was no pressure or games played, as is often the case at car dealerships . Marci was so helpful with all of our questions and genuinely enjoys her job. She and Colin were both a pleasure to deal with. We are so happy with our new CR-V [...]
Best experience I have ever had in a dealership, since the time I walked in to the time I got my brand new Honda Civic. Danielle and Tony made this purchase a smooth one. If there was a 10 star rating I would give it to these guys. Very professional staff. Highly recommended. Coming back soon for my wife's car :)
Cambridge Honda was definitely the best experience I have had at a Dealership. They are not the traditional pushy sales people you imagine when thinking about buying a new (or used) car. They truly want you to get the best deal possible and to be happy with your purchase. I had the pleasure of working with Sales Consultant Danielle and Financial Services [...]
This was my first time buying a new car. Honda was actually the start of my ventures to the different dealers. I live in Kitchener but read stuff about Cambridge Honda that made me want to go there! I set up a test drive online and Marci was pretty much instant in her prompt reply to get me all set up! When I had arrived she was this bubbly and enthusiastic [...]
I have purchased many Honda vehicles from Cambridge Centre Honda over the past 18 years. I have always found the sales team to be very accommodating and work with finding the right vehicle for each person based on their needs. There sales and service departments provide exceptional customer service. I highly recommend them if you are looking to purchase [...]
We'd love to hear your story.
Feel free to write us a review on
Read All Reviews