Leasing a Honda should be a worry-free vehicle ownership experience. Honda Lease-Guard provides peace of mind by relieving you of the financial responsibility to cover vehicle wear and tear costs at lease turn-in time.
Items such as simple stains, chips, dents and dings, although part of normal perils of driving a vehicle in Canada, are your responsibility come lease-end without the added security of Honda Lease-Guard. Without this protection you can end up paying for costly repairs, or risk losing a portion of your security deposit to pay for these damages.
The added protection of Honda Lease-Guard allows you to fully enjoy the exhilarating driving experience of your new vehicle.
Honda Lease-Guard includes:
1. Paint damage, exterior surface dents
2. Front and rear door, hatch and tailgate rubber seats
3. Tail, turn signal and brake light bulbs
4. Muffler(s) and tail pipe
5. Front and rear windshield, side glass chips, breakage
6. Convertible and vinyl tops, including trim and moldings
7. Carpet tears, stains and spotting
8. Door, trunk and hatch handles
9. Alloy and steel wheels and wheel covers
10. Audio equipment, speakers and systems
11. Scratches, chips, pits or cracks
12. Lenses of head lamps, running lights and fog lights
13. Bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers and surrounding bumper trim
14. Interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and spotting
15. Discoloration, stone bruises, sand damages and pits
16. Chrome, bright metal, moulding and trim
17. Side and rear view mirrors (glass, surface and mechanical/electrical)
18. Hood ornaments and body insignia
19. Excess tire wear
20. Missing part(s) up to $150 per occurrence
For more information, please contact our Financial Services Department at 519.623.5991.
We are committed to making you a long-lasting customer and friend
My first time purchasing a brand new car (actually am leasing). I had been to 5 dealers in one day. Had the worst experience at Kitchener Honda before I ended up at Cambridge Honda unintentionally, but it turned out to be great. I was welcomed right away. Worked with Stan from the beginning. He asked me a few simple questions and I needed clarity on [...]
Cambridge Centre Honda was amazing! Kevin was wonderful! The entire organization is very customer focused. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had all the information we needed to purchase a 2018 Honda Civic EX. The orientation to all the car's features was most appreciated. We look forward to driving our new car and are grateful to [...]
We purchased a 2017 Honda Civic in the summer. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and we were offered an exceptional pre- and post-purchase care. Kevin showed us around and guided us through the available cars, he was very informative and we are happy with our purchase. Scott handled the financing with ease and professionalism. Thanks again [...]
When I walked into the express service department at Cambridge centre Honda I truly never expected to be treated the way I was. It was AMAZING, from the smiles on the super friendly staffs faces to the more then satisfactory work done by them. I am thoroughly impressed and from now on this will be the only place I bring my vehicles (Honda or not). 6 [...]
I was absolutely blown away by the service I received at Cambridge Centre Honda. Kevin (my sales person) and Scott (finance) went above and beyond to make this a smooth, seamless purchase. They answered each and every one of my questions, and took care of absolutely everything as it came up. They also gave me a thorough tour of my vehicle, making sure [...]
We'd love to hear your story.
Feel free to write us a review on
Read All Reviews